Tuesday, October 13, 2020

10 Year Check-up

 10 Year Check-up with Dr. Steinberg and the Renown Stanford Medical Team

October 13, 2020

In two weeks we head to Stanford for my husband's 10-year check-up. In the last seven years since our visit with Dr. Steinberg, we have been blessed with two beautiful daughters. I am so grateful to the Lord and Savior for guiding us every single step of the way. 10 years of a beautiful, wonderful life! 10 years and I can reflect on how far we have come since my husband's diagnosis in 2009. For anyone diagnosed with this disease, know there is hope, there is joy and there is so much life ahead. Praise GOD we found Dr. Steinberg and his team. Thank you for our life. WE LOVE BIG. Really what else matters than the love for God and others. I pray our upcoming visit is amazing as I am sure the holy spirit will be with us the whole time. God Bless...To our next ten years, and the next and the next and the next .... 








No comments:

Post a Comment